martes

VOCABULARY

Acquaintance: I don´t quite understand this word.
Boss: My boss is the president of the most important company in Colombian.
Head teacher: I don´t quite understand this word.
Neighbor: I've a neighbor who always listens music at 2 am.
Relative: My relative Ana lives close to the beach in California.
Aunt: My aunt Petunia will marry with a old man.
Classmate: I've a classmate who never studied for the exams.
Ex-girlfriend: I´m still in love with my ex-girlfriend.
Niece: My girlfriende's niece only has three years.
Husband: The girls in the world tries to find the prefect husband.
Stepmother: My father will marry with Joanna in two weeks. So I will have a new stepmother.
Best friend: My best friend lives in Argentina.
Flatmate: My flatmate never pay the bill of the apartment.
Colleage: My colleage is situated over a very peacefull land.
Mother-in-law: My sister´s mother in law is a very sweet lady.
Parent: My parent never knew me any girlfriend.
Stranger: The tall man who came to the veronica's party yesterday night was a stranger.

No hay comentarios: