martes

EXERCISE PAGE 50 AND 52

Excercise page 50

NORA:
1. I have just got a degree in drama and education so I probably...
2. I supose
3. I hoping to go

OLIVER:
4. I have just finished he degree in history, I am about to join...
5. I will starting my...

DINO:
6. I am having
7. I am leaving8. I am planningto do...

CAROLINE:
9. Star..
10. So I am having a couple ....
11. I am going to find...

ZACK:
12. applying

ALICE:
13. But I definitly not going to be....
14. I will do some kind of....

Excercise page 52
1.
a) She leaves her job as a teacher because she was very stressed because the kids didn´t behave well.
b) The good things about her new job is that she lives happy and peacefull with her new job and with her lives been a plomist.
c) The disadvantage is that some people make fun of her.

2.
a) Becuse the company closed.
b) He really enjoyes been at home taking care of the kids and he can see how the kids grow up.
c) His wife has to be long hours far away rom home.

3.
a) Because they were working so hardand they wanted to get married.
b) They found a beatifull place where it was a hotel, so they decided to run it. The place was very peacefull and it war far from london.
c) The disadvantages are that to many people from that place are not very nice to them, and they don´t earn much mone.

No hay comentarios: